At times things are not as people want them to be. They want something but give up after trying for some time. In such cases, they need a lot of encouragement. You can use expressions such as the ones given below to encourage them and boost their morale.
- Well done.
- Keep it up.
- You are a hard worker, don’t give up.
- You have always passed with good marks. You’ll do well this time too.
- You must stick to your guns / decision.
- Look at the bright side of things.
- Act responsibly.
- You must not be sad.
- Be happy.
- Make a fresh start daily.
- Have confidence in your abilities.
- Always do right. You will not fall into trouble.
- Not everyone can do as much as you have done.
- Keep a win-win spirit.
- Believe in yourself.
- It’s how you look at things that matters.
- Be positive. Be optimistic. Always.
- Surround yourself with people who are optimistic.
- Remember: change is constant.
- Remember to be grateful for what you have.
- Look forward to a bright future.
- Every problem comes with a solution.
- You can play and win easily.
- It’s child’s play.
- Nobody succeeds without failing a few times.
- You are capable of great things.
- Count your blessings.
- Pray hard for answers to your problems.
- Make the most of each day.
- Face your problems bravely.
- Seek help when needed.
- Be your own motivation.
- Make a start and don’t stop till you reach your goal.
- Always be confident.
- Go ahead; you are doing well.
- I am with you all the way.
- I assure you of my total support.
- Don’t stop now. Actually try harder.
- We are praying for you.
- You have our full / financial / technical support.
- You have our moral support.
- Our whole family is with you… all the way.
- Do please let us know how we can help.
- Don’t lose hope.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help of any kind.
- You are such a brave boy/girl.
- Be strong mentally and physically.
- We won’t let you fail / suffer.
- Be positive. Things will fall into place in due course of time.
- With him / her beside you, you will definitely feel encouraged.
- Come on, show your guts.
- Come on, show your mettle.
- Oh, you sing so nicely. Well done.
- Everything is going to be okay.
- Let’s have a pep talk.
- That was so nice of you.
- You have done such things earlier. Why not now?
- I encourage you to stand up and take up the challenge.
- Keep your head / chin up.
- Just be yourself.
- Time is a great healer.
- Put yourself in my place.
- It’s okay to cry. It makes you stronger, actually.
- We learn from our mistakes.
- It’s a time for change.
- Keep on smiling / laughing / trying.
- Discuss things frankly. Open your heart to people you trust.
- Don’t suffer in silence. Speak up.
- Say what you like. Don’t bottle up your feelings.
- Rise to the challenge.
- Show the world that you can deal with any situation successfully.
Do please share your views with us.
Powered by optimism!!
It’s really touchy and encouraging. Each sentence is full of motivation and one must make them part of their life to live life to the full.
Thank you for your comment.
Short & sweet encouraging statements are powerful enough to induce new vigour to any disheartening persons.
Thank you so much.