Dr. Dharmendra Sheth
Founder & Chief Trainer
The founder of Fluentlingua institute. He has been in the field of English Language Teaching (ELT) for more than two decades. He has taught at all levels, from primary to tertiary. He is also a renowned speaker, teacher trainer and corporate trainer.
Classroom Training Experience
- Taught as Adhoc Teaching Assistant in the Dept. of English, South Gujarat University, Surat (1997-99)
- Conducted about a hundred workshops on Communication Skills for corporate and academic clients
- Prepared numerous students for examinations such as IELTS, TOEFL and BEC
- Trained employees of Essar Steel, Essar Projects, Adani Port, Vodafone, Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Luthra Dyeing, NJIndia Invest, Omnova Industries, etc.
- Taught learners at all levels at MOEC Pvt Ltd, Surat for seven years (2010-2017)
- Proprietor, Fluentlingua Language Training and Research Centre, Surat
- Member, Advisory Board, ELTIS and SIFIL, Language Institutes of Symbiosis, Pune
- Member, Academic Committee, Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Surat