Here are a few confessions.
1) Writing: Let me confess that it is not possible to write a meaningful post every day. Writing takes time. Sometimes you have a thought but no time to put it into words. And sometimes your thought is too difficult to be clothed in words.
2) Punctuality: I am usually “in time” (i.e., early) or at least “on time” for most of my appointments and commitments. However, I find it hard to be on time all the time, especially in the morning. Sometimes it is the body who doesn’t listen to your mind or logic. It has its own weird and not-so-regular clock. I hope you understand what I mean. 😉
3) Diet: I often plan to eat “this” only or “that” only, but at the end of the day when I look back, I have usually eaten what I am not supposed to eat.
4) Reading: This is perhaps my consistent failure. I always plan to read at least 30 pages of a novel every day. My teachers, the Marathes, keep harping on about it. No doubt I understand its value. No doubt I often read. But I don’t think there was ever a whole week when I was able to read 30 pages every day.
5) Getting upset: I have yet to come across a person who is more positive than me. (Ha…ha…ha…; you, the reader, may be the exception!) However, there are times during the day I don’t like something or someone and I get upset. Though, I don’t let that down-in-the-dumps feeling last long.
6) Knowledge: Every day I come across something new in my field of study. The more I study, the more I come to know about my own ignorance. And I wonder whether my “knowledge” about the subject is more or the “lack” of it.