A song from Pippa Passes by Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Presented by Dharmendra Sheth, Surat
The year’s at the spring
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hillside’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn:
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!
Marketing Masters Conference Surat
The first conference of its kind in the region that will help you to learn the magic of marketing to grow your business.
✅ Day and Date: Saturday, Sunday – 31 August & 1 September, 2019
✅ Time: 9 am to 5 pm
✅ Place: Surat, Gujarat
✅ Chief trainers, Topics and Key takeaways
1️⃣ Bhautik Sheth
Topic: Digital Marketing for Branding, Engagement and Sales Conversion
– Integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing
– Getting results with search engine optimization (SEO)
– Making the most of Facebook Ads
– Generating conversion via blogging
2️⃣ Mayur Bardolia
Topic: How to Communicate Clearly, Make Customers Buy, and Grow your Business
– Analysing why your last prospect didn’t buy from you
– Learning how to market your product or service that sells
– Creating your offer that works; in one-to-one meetings or presentations; online or offline
– Creating your sales pitch from scratch LIVE
– Eliminating rejection and objection in advance
3️⃣ Dharmendra Sheth
Topic: Language for Marketing
– Harnessing the power of language
– Understanding the ABC of writing a copy
– Studying the craft of editing
– Choosing the words that matter
– Decreasing comprehension load
– Looking at language critically
– Striking a chord with customers/clients
Grab this opportunity if you are a businessman, professional, entrepreneur or student of marketing.
?Here is the offer you shouldn’t miss!
Register till 18 August for Rs. 3,499/- instead of Rs. 3,999/- .
To book your seat, visit http://marketingmasters.in
OR call on 9879456211.
Do please spread the word. Thank you in advance.
Dear English language learners/lovers/users,
apathy, audacious, capricious, enervate, ephemeral, ostentatious, prevaricate, surfeit, venerate
a) If yes, congratulations.
b) If not, watch the video using the link given at the end of this message.
c) If not sure, don’t worry—click this link to do the test and get instant result and feedback:
Happy Learning, Happy Sharing!
PS. If you want to master these words, watch this video:
#IELTS #SpokenEnglish #EnglishInSurat #Fluentlingua #Fluency #WordPower #Vocabulary
Many English language learners find it difficult to pronounce a few specific sounds in English. Here’s a set of three such common vowel sounds difficult for non-native learners of English. COT, COAT and COURT.
Please watch this video and speak the practice words after the speaker.
You can also visit Fluentlingua YouTube Channel or our website for more such videos.